Fiscal Host: Open Source Collective
A privacy-focused, extensible and beautiful web browser
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
wexond is all of us
Our contributors 4
Thank you for supporting wexond.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Guest to wexond •
Estimated annual budget
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from wexond
Updates on our activities and progress.
We're really happy to announce Wexond's first stable 2.0.0 version! It introduces the new browser UI experience called Overlay which has all information in one place. Second most important feature is organizing windows in tabs. Also it c...
Published on May 4, 2019 by Eryk Rakowski
Wexond is an extensible and privacy-focused web browser with a totally different user experience, built on top of Electron, TypeScript, React and styled-components. It aims to be fast, private, beautiful, extensible and functional.
- Wexond Shield - Browse the web without any ads and don't let websites to track you. Thanks to the Wexond Shield, websites can load even 2 times faster!
- Beautiful and minimalistic UI - The address bar is hidden in Overlay to take less space, but it doesn't impact on usability in any way. It's even better! Give it a shot
- Tab groups - Easily group tabs to groups and access them really fast.
- Partial support for Chrome extensions - Install some extensions from Chrome Web Store
- Overlay - It contains everything you will need. Search box, bookmarks, menu, your custom components and much more!
- Packages - Extend Wexond for your needs, by installing or developing your own packages. They can theme the browser and even add custom components to the Overlay! (#147)
- Organize apps in tabs - Wexond's tabs system can also contain your native apps like in Multrin! (currently only for Windows)