We Care For Us
Fiscal Host: Open Collective Foundation
Offering lovingly liberatory BIPOC-centered Community Herbal Care
Become a financial contributor.
Top financial contributors
We Care For Us is all of us
Our contributors 5
Thank you for supporting We Care For Us.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from rootwork herbals to We Care For Us •
Estimated annual budget
Community herbalism is for the people by the people. It is a ground-level mycelial network of mutual benefit. In contrast, clinical herbalism is often a top-down approach that is one-directional, from the practitioner to the client.
COMMUNITY HERBAL CARE
- Focus: on Individuals within the context of community; focus on family units or even community groups
- Vibe: Casual, friendly, like sipping tea on a front porch and sharing with a friend
- Duration: On an as-needed basis with additional follow-up as needed
- Herbal preparations: Aim to use accessible, available herbs
- Spirituality: Culturally-relevant spirituality important component