Making Ink and other open-source projects
Become a financial contributor.
Your name or company logo (without title and description) will be featured in a GitHub repository owned by me, except https://github.com/vadimdemed... Read more
$100 USD / month
Your name or company logo (without title and description) will be featured in either https://github.com/vadimdemedes/ink (7k views per month) or ht... Read more
$200 USD / month
Your name or company logo (with title and description) will be featured in both https://github.com/vadimdemedes/ink (7k views per month) and https:... Read more
$400 USD / month
Top financial contributors
$25 USD since Feb 2022
$20 USD since Mar 2022
$1 USD since Feb 2022
$6,800 USD since Feb 2022
Vadim Demedes is all of us
Our contributors 5
Thank you for supporting Vadim Demedes.
Transparent and open finances.
I've been a part of open source community since 2012 and I think if open source work was a job, it would surely be the best one in the world. Few months ago, I quit my full-time job and switched to part-time position, so that I can work more on my apps and open source projects. My goal is to commit 100% of my time to them and I'd love your help to getting there!
You may have heard about some of my work on the internet:
- Ink - React for CLI apps.
- tailwind-rn - Tailwind CSS for React Native apps.
- dom-chef - Use JSX to build DOM elements automatically.
- import-jsx - Import and transpile JSX files on the fly.
- Reconciled - Simple way to create a custom React renderer.
- Lanterns - Write Markdown files and get a GraphQL API for querying them.
- Pronto - Vercel-like experience for databases.
- Supertap - Generate TAP-compatible output.