Donating to humanitarian and journalistic integrity inititaives concerning the war in Ukraine.
Transparent and open finances.
Become a financial contributor.
Support the following initiatives from Support Ukraine.
Support Ukraine is all of us
Our contributors 26
Thank you for supporting Support Ukraine.
Top financial contributors
$10,006.45 USD since Mar 2022
$10,000 USD since Mar 2022
$5,000 USD since Mar 2022
$4,000 USD since Mar 2022
$2,000 USD since Mar 2022
$2,000 USD since Apr 2022
$1,480 USD since Mar 2022
$1,450 USD since Mar 2022
$1,000 USD since Mar 2022
$750 USD since Mar 2022
We're providing this fund to centralise support for the causes listed below and to simplify the process of donating from your Collective's budget.
- To donate to all of the initiatives listed please contribute using your Collective as the contributor, the fund will contribute equally to each initiative.
- To contribute to a specific initiative click the initiative from the projects section and contribute there, again using your Collective's profile.
We will refund contributions from individuals as we are not in the business of collecting donations to charities, if you wish to donate to these causes individually there are links provided below:
- The Ukrainian Red Cross
- The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- The Ukrainian Hospitallers (a parliamentary field medical unit deployed alongside troops)
- Razom for Ukraine (emergency medical response)
- The Voices of Children Campaign
- The Kyiv Independent
- The 24.02 Journalism emergency Fund