Streetlives is a public interest technology organization enabling people who are homeless to easily find, rate, and recommend NYC social services
Become a financial contributor.
Each $25 donated provides a stipend to people who are homeless, or who have lived experience of homelessness, for one hour spent co-designing techn... Read more
Starts at$10 USD
Each $25 provides a stipend to people who are homeless, or who have lived experience of homelessness, covering up to one hour co-designing technolo... Read more
$25 USD / month
Each $100 provides stipends to people who are homeless, or who have lived experience of homelessness, covering up to 4hrs of community co-design an... Read more
$100 USD / month
Top financial contributors
$5,000 USD since Apr 2020
$1,400 USD since Apr 2018
$750 USD since Mar 2019
$500 USD since Jul 2020
$280 USD since Jan 2019
$113 USD since Jan 2019
$113 USD since Feb 2019
$100 USD since Aug 2019
$100 USD since Sep 2020
$100 USD since Mar 2023
$50 USD since Feb 2019
$25 USD since Feb 2019
$25 USD since Feb 2019
$20 USD since Feb 2019
$5,000 USD since Mar 2020
$5,000 USD since Nov 2020
$1,036.8 USD since Dec 2020
$1,000 USD since May 2020
Streetlives is all of us
Our contributors 27
Thank you for supporting Streetlives.
Transparent and open finances.
Credit from Guest to Streetlives •
Credit from Adam Bard to Streetlives •
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from Streetlives
Updates on our activities and progress.
Streetlives project YourPeer announced under plan to prevent and end youth homelessness in NYC
YourPeer NYC proposal for the New York City Mayor's Office
GoGetta now live, for up to date NYC social service info!
- The patchwork of health, welfare and housing services is almost impossible to navigate
- There is no trusted way for people to obtain information on services that help their peers
- And no-one's listening to, let alone acting on the feedback they give about their experiences in the system
- Provide utility and create agency: People can find, rate and recommend services on a single trusted platform, and represent concerns to provider partners backed by evidence
- Create opportunity and drive equity: Outreach, on-site data validation, and leadership will be provided by those with lived experience of homelessness, working in tandem with nonprofits and the City to improve system data and service delivery
- Transform service delivery: For the first time, a holistic view of service demand, usage and satisfaction can be used to redesign programs which meet the needs of the community and future-proof the social service sector
Because of this extensive pre-work, which has garnered the support of leading civic technology hub Civic Hall and global technology providers AWS, the Streetlives team is primed to pilot the new mobile platform and processes. We can help people find what they need and share what they know. The firstname.lastname@example.org looks forward to hearing from you!