OCF Monthly Community Forum - Sept 2022 w/Concerts for Indigent Defense
A monthly forum for OCF initiatives to speak directly with staff about concerns, share learnings with other initiatives, and develop a community of practice
Friday, September 2, 2022, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (UTC-05:00)
Fiscal Host: Open Collective Foundation
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from OCF Monthly Community Forum - Sept 2022 w/Concerts for Indigent Defense
Updates on our activities and progress.
Forum Almost Open
The September OCF Monthly Community Forum launches at the top of the hour. Join us with your coffee and snacks for a brief 60 minute journey of connection, learning, and community building.
Published on September 2, 2022 by Mike Strode (OCF)
- Check-in/Intro Round
- Updates from OCF Team
- Concerts for Indigent Defense Spotlight
- Blockers from Collectives
- Offers & Needs Market
Consider these questions as you prepare for the forum.
- What would you like to share with other collectives about the work that you do?
- What challenges are you experiencing with achieving your mission?
- What skills, resources, or support structures do you need to increase your impact?
- What skills, resources, or support structures would you like to offer to other collectives?
Mike Strode (...
Nan Eileen Mead
Transparent and open finances.
Estimated annual budget