DO NOT INPUT ANY PERSONAL DATA (SUCH AS NAME, ADDRESS, ETC.)
Expenses that can be submitted for reimbursement
Individual submissions of up to £50 per month per person for mutual aid support for either:
- Food, diapers, household supplies, or other necessities.
- Heating bills
- Approved expenses covering the operating or outreach activities of Nunhead Knocks or our projects, including communications, printing, purchasing supplies, and outreach.
Claiming expenses and purchases You must:
- submit the claim through the Nunhead Knocks Open Collective site
- provide photo evidence of the payment (for example a receipt)
- claim within 30 days of payment
Approval of expenses and purchases
Any of the approved admins of Open Collective Nunhead Knocks may approve expenses.
How do I get paid from a Collective?
Submit an expense and provide your payment information.
How are expenses approved?
Collective admins are notified when an expense is submitted, and they can approve or reject it.
Is my private data made public?
No. Only the expense amount and description are public. Attachments, payment info, emails and addresses are only visible to you and the admins.
When will I get paid?
Payments are processed by the Collective's Fiscal Host, the organization that hold funds on their behalf. Many Fiscal Hosts pay expenses weekly, but each one is different.
Why do you need my legal name?
The display name is public and the legal name is private, appearing on receipts, invoices, and other official documentation used for tax and accounting purposes.
Collective balance£423.33 GBP