Fiscal Host: Open Source Collective
💮 Mixcore CMS is a lovely open source CMS modular, multi-tenant application framework built on top of ASP.NET Core / Dotnet Core. It is a completely open source ASP.NET Core (Dotnet Core) CMS solution. https://mixcore.org
Become a financial contributor.
mixcore is all of us
Our contributors 3
Thank you for supporting mixcore.
💮 Mixcore CMS is a lovely open source CMS modular, multi-tenant application framework built on top of ASP.NET Core / Dotnet Core. It is a completely open source ASP.NET Core (Dotnet Core) CMS solution.
Fully Open Source ASP.Net Core / Dotnet Core CMS UI Toolkit
To create multi-purpose Website, Mobile App & App Services. Built on top of ASP.Net Core 3 / Dotnet Core 3, SignalR, Angular.JS and Bootstrap.
Special features (Out of the box)
- Reliability - Member roles and permissions.
- High Security - Strong Data Encryption and Security compliance.
- Multilingual - Flexible multilingual content migration.
- High Performance - Millisecond response time.
- Cross Platforms - Powered by .NET Core and run everywhere.
- Online Coding - Visual Studio Code's heart inside.
- Customizable Designs - Build any kinds of website.
- SEO Friendly - No extra plugin required.
- Media Management - Multiple file formats for your website / application.
- Manage On The Go - Manage and Code everywhere you want.
- Easy and Accessible - Non deep tech knowledge required.
- Analytics - Inside Google Analytics dashboard & no extra plugin required.
- Dynamic Modular Architecture - Powerful module layers & Attribute sets feature.
- Extensibility - API-first architecture for Plug & Play.
- Easy Backup - Powerful 1 step export.
- More Coffee time! - You can relax and explore more ton of features are not listed here...
Shards UI Kit Shards is a modern design system based on Bootstrap 4 that comes packed with 10 extra custom components and two pre-built landing pages. It’s also lightweight with its stylesheet weighting only ~13kb minified and gzipped.
Mixcore CMS Back-office is built on top of the much awaited Bootstrap 4. This makes starting a new project very simple. It also provides benefits if you are already working on a Bootstrap 4 project.