OCF Monthly Community Forum w/Lin Shi of Money Health Collective - May 2022
A monthly forum for OCF initiatives to speak directly with staff about concerns, share learnings with other initiatives, and develop a community of practice
Friday, May 6, 2022, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM (UTC-05:00)
Fiscal Host: Open Collective Foundation
Let’s get the ball rolling!
News from OCF Monthly Community Forum w/Lin Shi of Money Health Collective - May 2022
Updates on our activities and progress.
Please note that Zoom link was added to the event page later if you did not receive it initially....
Published on May 6, 2022 by Mike Strode (OCF)
- Check-in/Intro Round
- Updates from OCF Team
- Money Health Collective Spotlight w/Lin Shi
- Blockers from Collectives
- Offers & Needs Market
Consider these questions as you prepare for the forum.
- What would you like to share with other collectives about the work that you do?
- What challenges are you experiencing with achieving your mission?
- What skills, resources, or support structures do you need to increase your impact?
- What skills, resources, or support structures would you like to offer to other collectives?
Mike Strode (...
Nan Eileen Mead