Published on January 20, 2019 by Kasra Bigdeli
CapRover v1.0.0 Released!
After one year of CaptainDuckDuck and millions of downloads from DockerHub, CaptainDuckDuck graduated and got renamed to CapRover. With a ton of new things:
- One Click Rollback
- Improved build logs on webview.
- Improved downtime between deploys
- Allowing Dockerfile to be referenced in captain-definition (#113)
- Ability to reference imageName inside captain-definition directly when you want o deploy an already built image from DockerHub.
- Easy to copy and paste environmental variables UI: (#256)
- Added a separate one-click repository which can be updated continuously - built based on docker compose (https://github.com/caprover/one-click-apps)
- Ability to simply copy and paste a Dockerfile and captain-definition files on web dashboard.
- Improved cluster support by adding ability to turn on/off the registry, have multiple private registries, change default registry.
- Web dashboard UI improvements.
- Backend rewrite in TypeScript.
- Frontend rewrite in TypeScript via React + ant.design
- CLI rewrite in TypeScript
- Updated Certbot (Let's Encrypt)