General assembly 2
General assembly with training on the subject 'how to raise money' for your collective
Thursday, October 8, 2020, 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM (UTC+01:00)
Fiscal Host: All For Climate
We warmly invite you to the second AllForClimate assembly, Thursday 8 October 2020, 20:00 - 22:00 am CEST (Brussels summer time zone).
Main topic of this general assembly will be fundraising. We focus on sharing expertise and learning within the network. But we also bring in extra special forces: two external fundraising experts will join us and will work with us during the session. They will provide tips and tricks and will help us directly with issues brought up in the working groups.
For new collectives there is the opportunity to join the second working group, where all questions on the open collective platform and on AllForClimate as fiscal host, are very welcome.
Please register and/or give your input here for the assembly. Forward this invitation to another member of your collective to join (max 2 per collective). Only registered people receive the zoomlink for the call, about two days before the event.
On the agenda at this moment:
- Check in (15 min)
- Approval of report general assembly 1 + short follow up on participatory budget and making AllForClimate sustainable (15 min)
- Short introduction of the experts (10 min)
- Parallel sessions (30 min)
- Break out group 1: how to raise money (fundraising tips/help with issues)
- Break out group 2: how to get the most out of open collective platform (general support)
- Plenary (15 min)
- Check out (15 min)
Depending on the people attending, the format of the meeting will change and we might break up into more break out groups.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if any questions arise! email@example.com